Saturday, February 18, 2012

GHOST MASTER

ON SALE NOW


She entered a house possessed by a powerful and ghostly dominant who refuses to stop enslaving women - in spite of being dead for more than fifty years.

Faith can not only communicate with ghosts, she can see them, and since she was eighteen, they have possessed her sexually. Now a famous writer for Playhouse magazine, with an unsatisfied yearning for bondage, Faith seeks out homes that still bear the spirits of the past. Her latest assignment is Boldage House, whose Master was considered the strictest dominant of the 1940's and 1950's, until he was killed by an irate father.



Faith wants to know if tales of his ghostly presence at Boldage House still enslaving women from this world and initiating them into his world of submission are true. Once in Boldage House alone, Faith ties herself to a bondage chair she finds in an abandoned room, and waits... What she discovers next will change her life forever. For the Ghost Master has a way of enforcing his will -- even from beyond the grave.



Bondage and S&M with a twist that only Powerone can bring you.


Cover: Hot Damn DeSigns

EXCERPT

BUY IT NOW

4 Comments:

Anonymous shawnholman54@yahoo.com said...

I am upset I ordered one of your books but now how do I read it I ordered bondage and submission but I can not seem to down load it to read it I would rather just have a BOOK this e book B.S. is just a rip off in my view if I pay for some thing I should get to keep it if I wanted a book to barrow I would go to library

shawnholman54@yahoo.com

11:52 AM  
Blogger Powerone said...

Where did you buy the book? Most sites will allow you to return it. They also have ebook readers that are downloadable (very easily) that you can read it on. It it also yours to keep. You can download the file to your computer. With a kindle device you can also lend your book to others that have kindles just like a physical book.


Unfortunately ebooks are the future. Amazon now sells more ebooks then paperback or hard cover books every month.


I do have one book that is a physical book, bound for his Pleasure and it is on sale on Amazon, but it is a lot more expensive then an ebook.


P1

1:21 PM  
Blogger Mahalaveda said...

Dear Powerone,

We corresponded with one another a long time ago. Way back in 2003 or 2004. I even sent you photos. I miss you on A1AdultE Books. Why are you not on there anymore? I am now a published author by the way.

Little One

5:14 PM  
Blogger Powerone said...

Send me an email to

controlher1@hotmail.com


P1

5:20 PM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home