Monday, June 08, 2009

The weather is back to being gorgeous. No more "marine layer" clouding the sun. College students are gone for the summer, the tourists are coming to town now.

Been feverishly working on Opposites. I had hoped to finish it this weekend, but was a little short, so it will be done next Friday. Should be available for sale the following Friday, June 19, 2009. I think this is novel #30.

Have to work on some short stories for my website. I have been so busy with the novel and having to rebuild the website that I am behind. I need to finish up War Victims-The Outake. The twins still have to be abused.

I am taking a weeks vacation next week. Where do I go for vacation? Nowhere, I invite everyone here to the beach so I play tour director for a week. Scheduled stops at San Diego Zoo, Seaworld and lots of beach.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home