Monday, May 11, 2009




Tulia came out with the new cover for my latest novel, "Opposites". This is your first peak at my next novel which will be out the beginning of June. You're really going to love this one, a great novel with a couple of twists in it.






It seems that Fictionwise.com is having a sale almost every week since it was purchased by Barnes and Noble. Just starting today is 40% off all Powerone novels. Where you can you buy one of my novels for $3.59? This is their 9th Anniversary Sale. They don't tell how long it will last, so if you want to fill in your Powerone library, now is the time to do it.

Click Here to Go to Fictionwise.com

I finished and posted "The Cop and the Reluctant Teen". A great short story that you will love. You can find it on my webiste at







I am continuing with "Opposites" my newest novel.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Goodday Powerone

i've been a fan for a very long time and appreciated that you still share a story here and there with those of us that can't get your novels.

One question though, your website address is not working?

cille

12:44 PM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home