Tuesday, April 14, 2009


WAR VICTIMS is now on sale. Been selling for two days and its tracking to be my best selling title. The novel is as good as the cover by Tulia. You don't want to miss this one.


I have almost finished the War Victims Lost Chapter. I'm going to post what I have done as soon as its back from the Editor. Will finish it on by Saturday.

Also going to write a story that has been bouncing around in my head for a couple of weeks now. Its called "The Cop and the Reluctant Teen". I even managed to convince Tulia to do a outline drawing for it. The drawing will be on my website this weekend. The story wouldn't be long after that.

I already have an idea for my next novel. Tentatively it will be called "Opposites". I know there must be thousands of books titled Opposites, but that is what I like. And it tells a lot about what the novel will be about. Its going to be a romance, but you will enjoy it. I wouldn't spare the sex or the story. It should be out around the middle to the end of May.

Weather is getting much nicer, so I spend more time outside writing. With all the lovely girls in bikini's at the beach, it only makes my novels better.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home