Monday, April 20, 2009

I posted a new story, War Victims, the Lost Chapter. Its not finished, but had to put up what I had so far. I will finish it next weekend.



I also wrote part of a new story, The Cop and the Reluctant Teen. This is the story I had floating around in my head for a couple of weeks. Its about 3/4 of the way finished, but will post what I have written as soon as its back from the Editor.



I started my new novel, Opposites. I think you are really going to like this one. I have some real twists that you will never see coming. Scheduled for Mid May publication.



Weather has been unseasonal summer. Denver has three feet of snow, we have to suffer with temperatures in the 90's. I suffered all day on the patio.



All of my latest books are doing great. Subjected Teacher moved up to #23 on fictionwise.com after the second week. War Victims is #1 and ready to go Platinum on A1adultebooks.com. Its already #2 for all the books for 2009. I expect it will go #1 soon.



I did some updating on my website. The biggest change is Tulia's Corner. She does such excellent covers and pictures, it deserved a place of its own. Now you can find all of her pictures in one place. Hopefully she will be inspired to add more to it.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love your stories... and have for years... please keep writing

34 yo female... xoxo

11:58 AM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home