Monday, April 06, 2009

Great weekend. Summer here (sorry if you live in Chicago and got snow the other day). I finished "War Victims" and sent it for final edit to Jan. I should have it back for my final edit and hopefully it will be out next weekend. Easter on Sunday, so might be a couple of days later.



Also finished a new part of "Rin Pays for Daddy's Mistake" my illustrated story and its now posted on my website.



Put up the finished picture of Twins by Tulia and will have the lost chapter from my latest novel "War Victims" in the next week or so. You can find it on my website.



"Subjected Teacher" finally is posted on fictionwise.com. Click here to buy it. But my publisher did make a mistake, which she promises to correct. She called it "Subjecting Teacher".



Already gave Tulia suggestions for my next novels cover. Its going to be a romance, written in the first person, which is a stretch for me. But I think you will really enjoy it. I haven't even got a name for it yet.


Also had this new story rustling around in my head for a couple of days that wouldn't go away until I write it. I did talk Tulia into doing a pencil sketch of a scene from it for me. Her pictures always inspires me to write. And you will love the picture.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home