Monday, March 09, 2009

Summers here!!!!!!

I think there is only two seasons, Spring and Summer and they correspond to the time changes. And thanks to the change of the dates a few years ago, Summer arrived this weekend. And I love it.

I love the longer day, don't care if its a bit darker in the morning. As long as I have a longer daylight.

I started the new novel, War Victims and got about 20% of it done. This will be one of my more extreme novels, so if that is what you like, I'm going to give it to you in this one. Nothing like a nice war to bring out the worst in men. And even though woman usually don't start wars (I'm not saying that aren't the cause of them) they are the ones that suffer the most.

Some men just enjoy the cruelty of the war a little too much and those are the types you will find in this novel. And some women just love the domination a little too much and you'll find them in this novel also.

If you feel that there is only a fine line between pleasure and pain, then this novel will be very pleasurable. For the men at least.

P1




1 Comments:

Anonymous Tulia said...

I already love that novel!

7:00 PM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home