Tuesday, March 03, 2009

Sorry About the Snow Storm

Now I feel sorry if you live in the Southeast and the Northeast this week with your March Winter storm. But not too sorry. I lived too many years in New England and left there because of the winters.

My weather has been unseasonably hot, with record high temperatures. Been in the high 70's, low 80's. And it is what I consider the beginning of summer on Sunday, the time change. I hate when the time changes and its dark earlier, too depressing. Was so glad a couple of years ago when they shortened it. Should be like parts of Arizona. They never change.

Subjected Teacher will be published on Friday. Did a short story, an outtake of Subjected Teacher. Its out being edited, will be posted on Friday.

This weekend I get to begin writing "War Victims". I'm going to enjoy this one. Love the more extreme ones.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home