Sunday, March 22, 2009

"Rin Pays for Daddy's Mistake"

Now since I love the sun so much, it was disappointing that it rained on Sunday. But since we are having a drought out here, I can't complain much. Okay, I can complain, but it wouldn't do any good.

Doing well on "War Victims." Just finished up the second book in it and starting on the third. Not sure if it will have three or four stories, just depends on how carried away I get with this one. And I still have one more day of writing.

I also took an illustrated story I had done a long time ago, "Rin For Daddy's Mistake" added to it and I am going to post the first part on my website tomorrow. I will add to it every week or so. It has about 25 illustrations, so I think you will like it.

I am hoping that "Subjected Teacher" is released on Fictionwise.com tomorrow. It has been number 1 for two weeks at Renebooks.com, the publisher site. I have high expectations for it on fictionwise.com. Besides a great novel, it has an impressive cover by Tulia that will catch potential readers attention.

For those of you that don't know, I'm not like most writers. I don't have my publisher do my covers. I have found a talented girl, Tulai that not only paints great, but has a tremendous imagination. I give her a suggestion for a cover and she comes up with the most amazing covers.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home