Monday, February 23, 2009

New Novel

Finished abusing all the lovely girls in Subjected Teacher so today I worked on updating website and ready to start next novel. Next novel is “War Victims”. You can see the cover on my “What I am working on” part of my website. This will be one of my more extreme novels for A1adutltebooks.com. I have been thinking about a number of different stories, though I never know until I actually start what it will be. Tulia has done an excellent cover for it. I have always been enthused over the adult comic book covers of the past and I gave some of them to Tulia and told her what I envisioned. As you can see, she excelled at the final cover.


I’m going to do another short story this weekend, probably an outtake of Subjected Teacher, but it all depends on my mood when I start.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home