Monday, February 09, 2009

FIRST DAY OF BOARDING SCHOOL





I just posted a new part to First Day of Boarding School, Part 5, Punishment to my website. I think you will like this, a great addition to one of my more popular stories.



Ravished by The Pirates is still in the Top 25 on



Fictionwise.com



after 5 weeks. Their sale ends 2/14/09, so you can still get it at 30% off for Valentines Day.



Weather has been rain, sun, rain, sun, rain for the last four days, with two more expected. I can't complain much, drought, so we need it. And I do get to continue writing, though indoors. I am continuing on with my new novel, Subjected Teacher. Hoping to finish it soon and have it on sale in the next couple of weeks.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home