Saturday, January 24, 2009

Shave her Pussy

I am working on a new novel to be called Subjected Teacher, Dominated Teacher or Suspended Teacher (will never know until I finish). So I was thinking about doing a scene in which the main character is made to shave her pussy of all her hair in front of Headmaster Michael. Since it is a bit difficult for me to feel the shame or humiliation of being forced to do that in public, I asked my Cover Artist, Tulia to write a short description of it.

Under duress, she complied with my demand and did it, though she said she felt uneasy after she did. I thought it was great. Here is a bit of it. If you want more, you will have to wait for the novel to come out in February.

“Tulia slowly got undressed feeling uneasy about what she was about to do. It wasn't as if shaving her pussy was something to be ashamed of but she always done it alone without an audience and now Michael wanted to watch her. As if shaving was something erotic. Strangely she didn't mind masturbating for him. She wouldn't even mind him shaving her, feeling his fingers on her pussy, sure she would be soaking wet after he was done with her. Unconsciously she slipped off her panties feeling tiny but hard hairs of her pussy scratching her hand. She looked down. Her pussy didn't even looked good anymore, short black hairs covering whole area under her belly.”

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home