Wednesday, July 25, 2007

THE CRUISE CHAPTER 2 POSTED NOW AT MY WEBSITE AT POWERONESTORIES.COM



ENSLAVED; A NEW SOCIETY


POWERONE'S NEWEST NOVEL NOW ON SALE




What do you get when you mix a soldier of fortune, a beautiful female college professor, four female students and four male students on a deserted island for too long? A NEW SOCIETY! A plane crash leaves this mismatched group on an island in the China Sea. Hope turns to desperation after weeks on the island. Sexual attractions turn to sexual dominations as the men lose their moral reasoning. ENSLAVED; A NEW SOCIETY is Powerone's latest best selling novel.



Michael, a soldier of fortune is thrown together with a tangled group after a plane crash. Five lovely females are too much to resist as the men take their lusts out on the reluctant females. Bondage and whippings are all that are needed to train the females to respond sexually to the men, no perversion too great for them to bear. Read as they try to fight a losing battle, Michael too powerful to resist, his insatiable appetite too much for only one female to satisfy.





7 Comments:

Anonymous pink said...

i have been unable to access poweronestories.com. have you stopped posting there?

thanks

5:14 AM  
Blogger Powerone said...

I had some problems last Wednesday when they lost the current webpages, but the site was still up. Checked it now and its fine. Try clicking the link to the right on the front page.

P1

6:42 AM  
Anonymous pink said...

just tried today using IE and firefox... maybe my internet company is blocking me! u're famous :p

joke aside. i will continue to try next week. cross my fingers!

1:20 AM  
Blogger Powerone said...

A couple of posts together there was comments about not being able to get on and a suggestion. You might try there suggestions as there is no problem with the website. I check the stats every day and the numbers are up



why why why cant i ever get to your website anymore?? i have tried (i kid u not) in 3 different countries this summer, although they are all in asia. does anyone else have this problem??

8:39 AM
Delete
Anonymous said...

yes but usually with main page
try to go to
http://poweronestories.com/NEWS.HTML
works for me

10:20 AM

6:21 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Great book. I just got through reading it.

Big Fan!

1:24 PM  
Blogger rafarris said...

I love your books. I would like to see your characters fall in love in the end. I read that you were going to try some "romantica" and submit to "Ellora's Cave". Have you? If not, when? I think you would do well. I read "ton's" of their books

1:27 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

my internet won't allow me onto poweronestories.com, i have tried every possible way. i want to read the home invasion chapter 4, i was wondering if you could copy and paste it and e-mail it to me. if you could that would be great.
my e-mail is bad1_987@yahoo.com
if you don't then i just won't be able to read it.

3:12 AM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home