Wednesday, May 09, 2007

Sexual Misadventures of Lady Charlotte


The new novel is doing well. On chapter 5 and my editors are working feverishly to keep up with my pace. Kristen and Wendy are working out well, though Kristen has better control. I work about 4-5 hours each day writing, so the girls do get a workout. But it is easier now, two of them compared to previously only one used to service my needs.

Had to take a small break this afternoon. I think Wendy got too carried away. Her little fingers were tossing her self off while she sucked me energetically. Too energetically, my mood shattered by my orgasm. It takes a few minutes to recover the momentum to start writing again, so I amused myself with Wendy, a nice pussy spanking sure to teach her a good lesson. Was a little more painful than usual due to her just having an orgasm.

I did hear them talking during break. They were staring at the large door at the end of the room, the large 'EDITORS ONLY" sign blazed across the front. They had heard the moaning and groans coming from the room, as well as the tapping of fingers on keyboards. As well as some other strange noises that they couldn't describe. The Editors were cumming and going all day long, trying to keep up with my prolific writing. They mentioned that the Editors seemed to have trouble walking as they came out.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

It sounds like you are expanding your work environment. How can a girl sign up?

12:01 PM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home