Sunday, May 06, 2007

The Sexual Misadventures of Lady Charlotte



I started a new novel and with a new novel comes a new girl under my desk. The new novel is a combination of Powerone's style with classic erotica. This one will be truly unique. In it, there is Lady Charlotte. Her husband dies, leaving her alone to care for her twin daughters. Her departed husbands partner controls the money, so he decides to control the women also.



Since I have twin girls in the novel, it was only fitting that I have double the fun under my desk. So I want to introduce you to the two girls that will take their place under my desk (twin matching pillows furnished) to arouse me to great writing, Kristen and Wendy. They are also identical twins. This will be a truly unique situation for me, two lovely girls, together and separately catering to my every sexual whim.





1 Comments:

Blogger kitten said...

I can't wait to read the new book. Is Michael going to make an apperance in this one? I've read so many of your books and I'm starting feel like one Pavlov's dogs.....I just read the name Michael and I start to get wet.

11:30 AM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home