Wednesday, April 25, 2007

Today is Executive Assistant Day

My latest novel, "The Castle of Pleasure and Pain" is finished and off to the publisher (more about it Friday). In appreciation for the excellent job my girl under the desk did and also since today is Executive Assistant Day I bought her a lovely toy. It is Gina Lynn’s Vibrating Orgasm Balls.


It was described as;

Made with Futurotic, natural feeling material, this female masturbation device is sure to give you an orgasmic experience. The balls are inserted in the vagina. Turn on the multi-speed vibrations & let the orgasmic stimulation begin. 4 1/2" circumference.

Well, it seems to be a hit. Since I am not writing today, she quickly got naked and is now gyrating on the floor, the soft hum of the balls emulating from between her tightly clenched thighs. I'm not sure, but I think it was her second orgasm already and she doesn't seem to be tired or sated.

I appreciate her excellent work while I wrote The Castle of Pleasure and Pain, but today is her last day. I am beginning a new novel, The Sexual Misadventures of Lady Charlotte, a combination of Powerone's style and classic erotica. With each new novel, comes a new girl, each girl’s style particular to the novel. Will tell you more of the new girl next week.

3 Comments:

Anonymous robin said...

Lucky, Lucky girl! P1, you're so generous. :) Do you already have your next girl? Where would an eager girl apply? ~wicked grin~

Any special qualifications you are looking for?

2:44 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

All I got was flowers today, I would have preferred getting what your girl got.

-jealous girl

3:19 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Where do I go to apply? If I promise to bring a friend, do I get the job?

5:12 PM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home