Wednesday, April 18, 2007

The Castle of Pleasure and Pain

I am finishing up my latest novel for A1Adultebooks.com titled "The Castle of Pleasure and Pain". This is a story about a castle high in the Bavarian mountains that the German Army uses for the pleasure of their high ranking officers. Girls are captured and brought to the castle to serve to the pleasure of the Officers. They are subject to the most perverse desires of the Officers.

I am working on one chapter with the use of "Stinging Nettles" used on one of the unfortunate girls so I have been testing them on the girl beneath my desk this week. Any suggestions on how to quiet down her screams? I've had many complaints by the neighbors. I could gag her, but that eliminates the pleasure I receive from hearing her scream.

P1

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

You could always soundproof your room.

11:55 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Maybe your neighbors will quit complaining if you let them join in on the fun!

12:31 PM  
Anonymous Tulia said...

I think it depends what you gag her with, lol. You could silence her and still get your pleasure (from her mouth).

3:13 PM  
Anonymous Sass said...

Oh shoot, someone already suggested a sound proof room. You could always gag her with your cock. It might muffle it enough to quiet the neighbors but you'd still hear her cries of pain. As well as feel them... :)

4:22 PM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home