Tuesday, April 10, 2007

April 10, 2007

If you ever read my interview (you can find it on my website at Powerone)
you will see that I always have a girl under my desk. It is her job to keep me aroused as I write
(I'm a good employer, I supply a very well stuffed pillow for her to kneel on).
Today she didn't do a very good job, allowing me to cum after only two hours.
She is now kneeling in the corner, a nice set of shiny nipple clamps pinching tightly on her big, pink nipples. She has another ten minutes before she can take them off. Hopefully tomorrow she will do a better job. I am trying to finish up my next novel, The Castle of Pain and Pleasure.

Don't forget to read my latest novel "Runaway Wife". You can find it at

3 Comments:

Anonymous Tulia said...

Maybe she was hungry. You should sometimes feed your pets, I mean allow your employees a lunch break, lol.

4:51 AM  
Blogger Jan said...

Sorry to bother you but has anyone else had problems getting books from Renaissance ebooks? I purchased the 8 books on that site and, when I went to download them, all I received was a 404 error page that "the requested document was not found" on each of the books.

I've written to them at their publisher @ address since their support @ address bounces back.

Oh, and I agree with tulia.... your pet must either have been hungry or thirsty. :)

Thank you!

6:52 AM  
Blogger Powerone said...

I had got an email from the publisher that their server had been down for 36 hours (I also got bounced emails). As far as I can tell, they are back up.

PS I will see what I can do about the hungry or thirsty pet, LOL

10:38 AM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home