Sunday, April 15, 2007

After numerous suggestions from readers, I instituted a mandatory one hour lunch and two fifteen minute breaks for the girl under my desk.

It seems to be working, she is energetically working beneath my desk, keeping me stimulated as I write a new chapter of my next novel, The Castle of Pleasure and Pain. This chapter is titled "The Torture of the English Lady and her Two Daughters" and has proven to be very long. Just so many wonderful things you can do to the mother and her two eighteen year old daughters.

Don't forget

Runaway Wife

PS There seems to be a problem with Renaissance Ebooks servers and you might have trouble downloading titles you have already purchaesed. I have contacted them as to the problem. I know they had a down server for 36 hours but I thought it had been resolved.

3 Comments:

Blogger Jan said...

Ohohoh, you are such a good Master!!! Your women are well taken care of with breaks and sustenance.... could you please talk to my boss??? Breaks and lunch don't seem to be words in their vocabulary!

Also, Thank you so much for the commends about Renaissance Ebooks. They have contacted me and are sending me the books I have purchased.

Jan

7:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Add health benefits and I'll apply!

3:17 PM  
Blogger Powerone said...

I am looking into a comprehensive health plan for my employees. But it is hard to find a plan that will cover the necessary medical expenses after a flogging.

P1

8:41 AM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home