Wednesday, July 26, 2006

THE VILLAGE OF AGONY AND ESCTASY

I will be posting the previous chapters of "THE VILLAGE OF AGONY AND ESCTASY" on Friday. Next week I will post the newest chapter. It is in for final edit. Look for it on August 4th.

If you haven't read this one previously, catch the beginning.

A tale of long time ago when women were taken from their villages to become sex slaves by cruel men that had no regard for them except to satisfy their sexual perversions. This is the plight of Bella and her new found friend, Raisa and what they had to undergo to survive in this brutal time.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hello! I'm glad the story will finally be continued. I always thought it didn't deserve to neglected so much. Lots of potential there. I can barely wait!

2:04 PM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home