Tuesday, June 13, 2006

Family Rituals

There will be a new short story on my website (poweronestories.com) by this weekend. It is called "Family Rituals" and is a colloboration between SummerElizabeth8 (you can find her on Literotica) and myself. The first two chapters will be posted.

Family Rituals is a story of Amanda, eighteen, a virgin annouces that she is to be married. Brought up in a stictly by her Father, he shockingly announces

"Just as your Mother and her Mother did, the family believes that the daughter must be trained sexually for your new husband. He does not have the experience or ability to train a virgin in the manner that she needs to fulfill her wifely duties. For generations this has fallen to the Father and I will take the mantle of tradition and indoctrinate you in the joys of submission."

This process takes a year and during that time Evan the fiance'

"He will begin to explore the pleasure that you will be taught to give him and what is expected of him as the Master of his house. "

with Amanda's mother. This will be a continuing story with new chapters every three weeks or so.

3 Comments:

Anonymous L said...

Oh my. Excellent...

4:28 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

do you need assistance editing your stories?

6:48 PM  
Blogger Powerone said...

I am always looking for qualified people to edit my stories. Send me an e-mail (you can find my e-mail address on my website listed under links.

8:41 PM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home