Friday, June 16, 2006

Family Rituals Chapter 1 & 2

Family Rituals, a story co-written by Powerone and SummerElizabeth8 is now published on my website (click Powerone Website under Links).

This is a story of a girl that announces her engagement to her parents. Brought up strictily by her Father, he announces that according to the custom of generations, he will sexuallytrain her to fulfill her wifely duties. During her time of training, her Mother will accomodate her Fiances sexual desires and give him a glimpse of what will be required of him as the Master of the house.

4 Comments:

Anonymous Stephanie said...

Do you plan on continuing the Judge's story?

1:40 AM  
Blogger Powerone said...

Yes, in fact I have already started it. I had it finished one time while on vacation in Februay but when I got home, I lost my hard disk about a week later and did not have a back up copy of that particular story.

10:48 AM  
Anonymous Stephanie said...

Excellent. I look forward to reading it. :)

11:33 PM  
Blogger Soulfood said...

Family Rituals was good, but not great. However, I can see the next chapters getting a whole lot better.

And yes, I'm also interested in reading the continuation of the Judge's story. Another one that I've always wanted to read the next stage of is Neice's Punishment Sessions.

3:52 PM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home