Wednesday, June 07, 2006

Bound For Her Husbands Pleasure

Bound for Her Husbands Pleasure has been sent off to the publisher. This is a new publisher, so it might be months for a response.

Tokyo Bondage School will be sent to the publisher in the next week or so. I am planning for it to be published July 1st.

Been working on Enslaved at Work. Renaissance E-books is expecting their website to finally be completed so I am pushing to have it ready for them by July 1st also.

I am also working on the last and final chapter of the story "The Priests Molests His Flock." If you haven't read the first 11 chapters, go to my website at poweronestories and read it.

P1

5 Comments:

Anonymous Lyn said...

Hello M.

You've been busy! So much reading to catch up on, I'm quite excited to begin. New ISP, very nice, your site looks great btw, and a blog!

Hope you've been well.

9:22 PM  
Blogger Powerone said...

Is this the Lyn that I think it is? The one that said she would never leave without saying goodbye?

M

10:39 PM  
Anonymous Lyn said...

Touche, M. lol.

One and the same, it's sad to actually be as predictable as the others. I wondered if that would be your first question to me. (grins!)

Does your controlher@ email no longer work?

L

11:03 PM  
Blogger Powerone said...

You have to use controlher1@hotmail.com. Alas, Hotmail closed the orginal account this year for sending "objectionable material". They don't mind selling my books on their website (they list and sell all e-books in the micorsoft format) but do not like me to advertise them using hotmail.

Look at my May 3 posting on this blog about the novel Bound For Her Husbands Pleasure.

7:03 AM  
Anonymous Lyn said...

Ah, very nice. You've got mail.
L

8:25 PM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home