Friday, April 28, 2006

Tokyo Bondage School Completed

I finished Tokyo Bondage School. It's being edited now by my editors and should have it ready for publication in about two weeks. This is the first of a series I am called "Girls in Peril" that will be posted exclusively on

http://a1adultebooks.com/

I have the illustrated novel "The Mexican Rebels Sex Slaves" an illustrated story on the site now. These will be my more "intense" stories.

Female Masturbation, Japanese Style is doing excellent on Literotica.com. Over 11,000 reads in only two days and #8 in the Top list for its category (Toys and Masturbation).

Will finish up my last novel that I have in the works over the next three days (Bound For Her Husbands Pleasure), my "romantic" novel. Then it is on to a new novel.

I am always looking for suggestions for short stories or novels, so feel free to drop me a line.

P1

7 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Are there going to be any more chapters for "The Priest Teaches His Flock"?

I really liked that one.

12:21 AM  
Blogger Powerone said...

I'm going through all the stories that I have not completed and will be working on them soon. The Priest will be one of them, it has only one chapter left, with an unexpected ending.

10:33 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

awesome

11:19 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You know those irregular Mormon sects, where they still practice polygamy. I read that the older men get to call the shots...like who marries whom...and, sometimes, when a guy dies, his wife and daughter are forced to marry some nasty ole creep...Imagine the wedding night for Mom aged 38 and daughter aged 18...

6:07 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

http://desadov.com/galler_dir/pictures/Hines/230.shtml

6:08 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

http://desadov.com/galler_dir/pictures/Hines/230.shtml

6:10 PM  
Blogger Powerone said...

Interesting story idea with the Mormans and the polygamy. Love the thought of mother and daughter both in the honeymoon bed with a dirty old man, LOL

9:47 AM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home